Project Advisory Group Papers
Scope and Contents
This collection comprises issues of PAG Update including accompanying mailings; materials covering PAG's 25th and 30th anniversaries, including letters of congratulations from many legal services organizations and individuals; and issues of NLADA Update.
- 1981 - 2002
- Office of Economic Opportunity. Project Advisory Group (Organization)
All rights reserved by Georgetown University Law Library unless otherwise noted.
Biographical / Historical
The Project Advisory Group was established in 1967 as an advisory group to the Office of Legal Services (OLS) of the OEO. PAG served as the voice of legal services organizations, lawyers, paralegals, staff and clients. The original members were hand-picked by the OLS and consisted primarily of project directors. By the early 1990s, almost all federally funded legal services programs were members of PAG. Funding for PAG grew increasingly problematic, and in 1998, PAG merged with the National Legal Aid and Defender Association (NLADA).
1.6 linear feet (4 boxes)
Language of Materials
- Shestack, Jerome (Person)
- National Legal Aid and Defender Association (Organization)
- National Association fo IOLTA Programs, Inc. (Organization)
- Finding Aid for the Office of Economic Opportunity Project Advisory Group Papers (Coll. 50)
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
Part of the National Equal Justice Library Repository
Georgetown University Law Library
111 G. Street NW
Washington D.C. 20001