Showing Collections: 1 - 1 of 1
The Legal Services Program file contains materials related to Morrison's work during his tenure from 1972 to 1973 as Acting Chief of the Evaluation Division of the Office of Economic Opportunity’s Legal Services Program, and Special Assistant to the Director of that office.
The second series contains materials related to Morrison's tenure as Executive Director of El Paso Legal Assistance Society from 1971-1972.
- Subject: Legal assistance to the poor -- United States X
- Subject: Legal assistance to the poor X
- Names: Reginald Heber Smith Community Lawyer Fellowship Program X
- Names: Office of Economic Opportunity. Legal Services Program X
- Names: National Legal Aid and Defender Association X
- Names: Morrison, Kent X