Showing Collections: 41 - 50 of 50
Information about programs and policies pertaining to the JD Program.
Georgetown Law offers 18 joint and dual degree programs; not all are represented in the collection.
Law Center's contributions to the all-university self studies compiled as part of the Middle States accreditation process. Collection consists primarily of data for the evaluations of 1950, 1960 and 1970; also one folder concerning the 1980 evaluation.
A description of the Financial Affairs of the members of the NBLSA in the 1980's at Georgetown University Law Center.
Publications highlighting Law Center services and activities for students, and describing the student experience outside the classroom.
- Repository: Law Center Archives X
- Law Schools -- Washington (D.C.) -- History 31
- Bar associations 1
- Bar examinations 1
- College newspapers 1
- Dean, Paul R., 1918- 1
- Dissertations, Academic 1
- Fisher, Adrian S. 1
- Georgetown University, Washington, D.C. Law Center 1
- Law -- Study and teaching -- United States 1
- Law schools--Accreditation--United States 1
- McCarthy, David J., Jr. 1
- Student government 1
- Universities and colleges--Yearbooks 1 ∧ less
- Clarke, Marshall 1
- Eaton, Holly 1
- Finkenstaedt, Mark 1
- Fitzhugh, Susie 1
- Forrest, Steve 1