Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
This collection comprises correspondence, a memo, and reports related to OEO's Office of Legal Services. Also included are LSC publications. Of particular note is a 1979 memo from several staff of LSC to Clinton Lyons, LSC's deputy director of its first regional office in the South, located in Atlanta, regarding the Neighborhood Legal Assistance Program (NLAP) in Charleston, South Carolina.
This collection comprises articles, background papers, memoranda, etc. related to Askew's work with the LSC. Also included is the decision of the U.S. Court Of Appeals D.C. Circuit, in National Senior Citizens Law Center v. Legal Services Corporation. The photographs contained in the collection include stills taken from the film Day of Justice, ca. 1977 and various legal services gatherings between 1983 and 1988.
The Legal Services Program file contains materials related to Morrison's work during his tenure from 1972 to 1973 as Acting Chief of the Evaluation Division of the Office of Economic Opportunity’s Legal Services Program, and Special Assistant to the Director of that office.
The second series contains materials related to Morrison's tenure as Executive Director of El Paso Legal Assistance Society from 1971-1972.
The collection is arranged into five series: 1) background information on the Reginald Heber Smith Community Fellows Program, 1967-1985; 2) original rosters and current information of Reggies by class year; 3) current information about former Reggies, arranged alphabetically; 4) planning materials related to the Thirtieth Anniversary Reunion of Reggies; and 5) Reunion program materials and documentation (includes audio-visual materials, stored separately). A finding aid exists.
- Legal assistance to the poor -- United States 6
- Legal assistance to the poor 2
- Legal services -- United States 2
- Brady v. Maryland 1
- Education 1
- Indigent defense -- United States 1
- Juvenile Justice, Administration of 1
- Law -- Study and teaching -- United States 1
- Legal aid -- Clinical education 1
- Legal aid -- International 1
- Legal aid -- South Africa 1
- Legal assistance to the poor -- Fellowships 1
- Legal assistance to the poor -- Texas -- El Paso 1
- Legal services 1
- Legal services -- Photographs 1 ∧ less
- Reginald Heber Smith Community Lawyer Fellowship Program 4
- National Legal Aid and Defender Association 2
- American Bar Association 1
- Askew, Hulett Hall 1
- Bamberger, Clinton 1
- Cahn, Edgar S. 1
- Cahn, Jean 1
- Catholic University of America. School of Law 1
- Corbett, Alfred 1
- Freedman, Henry A. 1
- Gurule, Agustin 1
- Legal Services Program. Vail Conference 1
- Morrison, Kent 1
- National Senior Citizens Law Center (U.S.) 1
- Poverty Lawyers for Effective Advocacy 1
- University of Maryland, College Park. School of Law 1
- von Keller, Arthur 1 ∧ less