Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
This collection contains a reprint from Howard Westwood from the Howard Law Journal; correspondence with Navajo leader Peter MacDonald; a pamphlet from the Navajo Reservation's DNA's People Legal Services (DNA is an anagram for the Navajo phrase that translates to "attorneys who work for the economic revitalization of the people); material from the 1999 Servant of Justice Awards; an OEO memo; and a scan of a photo with Athey, Hillary Clinton and others.
This collection mostly comprises material related to cases Roisman worked on while an attorney for D.C. Neighborhood Legal Services (NLSP) and the National Housing Law Project. Also included are a few photographs, memos related to NLSP's annual report and a paper by Roisman on displacement.
- Legal assistance to the poor -- Housing 2
- Landlord and tenant 1
- Legal assistance to the poor -- Navajo Nation, Arizona, New Mexico & Utah 1
- Legal assistance to the poor -- Ohio -- Cleveland 1
- Legal services -- Senior citizens 1
- Legal services -- United States 1 ∧ less
- Athey, Blossom 1
- California Rural Legal Assistance Foundation 1
- Kinney, Elizabeth 1
- Neighborhood Legal Services Program (Washington, D.C.) 1
- Office of Economic Opportunity. Legal Services Program 1