Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Scope and Contents This collection contains a reprint from Howard Westwood from the Howard Law Journal; correspondence with Navajo leader Peter MacDonald; a pamphlet from the Navajo Reservation's DNA's People Legal Services (DNA is an anagram for the Navajo phrase that translates to "attorneys who work for the economic revitalization of the people); material from the 1999 Servant of Justice Awards; an OEO memo; and a scan of a photo with Athey, Hillary Clinton and others.
Dates: 1967 - 2000
Scope and Contents The primary focus of the collection is Kinney's work in the areas of housing law and reform and legal services to the elderly. Included are publications, memos, court papers, correspondence and other material related to her work with the National Tenants Organization (NTO) and the Neighborhood Legal Services Program (NLSP) in Washington, D.C.; the Cleveland Legal Aid Society; the Ann Arbor Public Tenants Organization; and the Western Center on Law and Poverty (WCLP) and the National Senior...
Dates: 1965 - 1979
Scope and Contents This collection mostly comprises material related to cases Roisman worked on while an attorney for D.C. Neighborhood Legal Services (NLSP) and the National Housing Law Project. Also included are a few photographs, memos related to NLSP's annual report and a paper by Roisman on displacement.
Dates: 1967 - 1992
- Legal assistance to the poor -- Housing 2
- Landlord and tenant 1
- Legal assistance to the poor -- Navajo Nation, Arizona, New Mexico & Utah 1
- Legal assistance to the poor -- Ohio -- Cleveland 1
- Legal services -- Senior citizens 1
- Legal services -- United States 1 ∧ less
- Athey, Blossom 1
- California Rural Legal Assistance Foundation 1
- Kinney, Elizabeth 1
- Neighborhood Legal Services Program (Washington, D.C.) 1
- Office of Economic Opportunity. Legal Services Program 1