Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
The Legal Services Program file contains materials related to Morrison's work during his tenure from 1972 to 1973 as Acting Chief of the Evaluation Division of the Office of Economic Opportunity’s Legal Services Program, and Special Assistant to the Director of that office.
The second series contains materials related to Morrison's tenure as Executive Director of El Paso Legal Assistance Society from 1971-1972.
The collection is arranged into five series: 1) background information on the Reginald Heber Smith Community Fellows Program, 1967-1985; 2) original rosters and current information of Reggies by class year; 3) current information about former Reggies, arranged alphabetically; 4) planning materials related to the Thirtieth Anniversary Reunion of Reggies; and 5) Reunion program materials and documentation (includes audio-visual materials, stored separately). A finding aid exists.
- Legal assistance to the poor 2
- Legal services -- United States 2
- Brady v. Maryland 1
- Education 1
- Indigent defense -- United States 1
- Law -- Study and teaching -- United States 1
- Legal aid -- Clinical education 1
- Legal aid -- International 1
- Legal aid -- South Africa 1
- Legal assistance to the poor -- Fellowships 1
- Legal assistance to the poor -- Texas -- El Paso 1
- Legal services 1 ∧ less
- National Legal Aid and Defender Association 2
- American Bar Association 1
- Bamberger, Clinton 1
- Cahn, Edgar S. 1
- Cahn, Jean 1