Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
The records include materials from Carol Ruth Silver's services as a legal services attorney in the 1960s, the early days of the legal services program. They include files from Berkeley Neighborhood Legal Services, California Rural Regal Services Delano Office, Alamada County Legal Aid Society Fruitvale Office, and material from Silver's consulting work for the NLADA in Alaska. They cover the period from 1967-1971.
This collection includes material related to McCalpin's work with LSC, SCLAID, Missouri Legal Aid Society and other legal aid efforts. Also included is material related to his work with international legal aid.
- Legal assistance to the poor -- United States 2
- Legal assistance to the poor -- Alaska 1
- Legal assistance to the poor -- California 1
- Legal assistance to the poor -- Missouri 1
- Legal assistance to the poor -- Washington (D.C.) 1
- Legal services -- United States 1 + ∧ less
- American Bar Association 1
- Legal Services Corporation 1
- McCalpin, William 1
- Office of Economic Opportunity. Legal Services Program 1
- Reginald Heber Smith Community Lawyer Fellowship Program 1