Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 10
A declaration of His Maiesties royall pleasure : : in what sort he thinketh fit to enlarge, or reserue himselfe in matter of bountie.
Identifier: HJ2601_.E6 1610 1897r
Identifier: KD661_.B52 1756
Identifier: KD661_.B52 1758
An exact abridgment of all the statutes in force and use, from Magna Charta, 9 H.3. to the beginning of the reign of King George.
Identifier: KD140_.G7 1720
An exact abridgment of all the statutes of King William and Queen Mary, and of King William III. in force and vse. / : / Begun by Joseph Washington of the Middle-Temple, Esq; and since his death, revised, and continued to the end of the last session of Parliament, April the 11th 1700.
Identifier: KD140_.G7 1701
Code civil, contenant la série des lois qui le composent, avec leurs motifs : : et suivi d'une table raisonnée des matières / / par l'auteur du Dictionnaire forestier.
Reports of cases argued and adjudged in the Court of King's Bench: in the eleventh and twelfth years of the reign of King George the Second. [1737-1738] / By George Andrews, Esq. of the Middle Temple.
Identifier: KD270_.A65 1791
Reports of cases argued and determined in the High Court of Chancery: with some few in other courts. [1716-1783] / By Charles Ambler, Esq. one of his Majesty's Counsel at Law, and Attorney-General to the Queen.
Identifier: KD270_.A6 1828
The merchant's lawyer: : or, The law of trade in general. Containing, an abridgment of all the statutes relative to the East-India company, the Bank of England, the South-Sea company, and all the pub. annuities, granted from the revolution to the year 1761 the statutes concerning the aggregate, general, and sinking funds; the law relative to bankrupts, including the statutes and cases determined thereon; an abridgment of all the statutes concerning money and coinage; the law of awards, with all necessary precedents; the statutes and an abridgment of all the cases determined, relative to bills of exchange, promissory notes, bank notes, and insurances; the law of owners and masters of ships, principals and factors; and an abridgment of the statutes relative to the customs. To which is added, a complete book of rates / / by T. Cunningham, Esq.
Identifier: KD2079_.C86 1762
The practick part of the law : : shewing the office of an attorney and a guide for solicitors in all the Courts of Westminster: viz, the Courts of Chancery, Kings-Bench, Common Pleas and Exchequer, with the manner of their proceedings in any action, real, personal or mix'd, from the original to the execution. As also, the practice of the Courts of the City of London, Court of Admiralty, Ecclesiastical Courts, and other inferior Courts in the Country. With the exact table of fees of all the said Courts of Westminister as they were delivered into the House of Commons, with the abstract of the Parchment and Paper Act by order of the Queen and Council.
Identifier: KD7325_.P72 1711
- Law -- Great Britain. 4
- Law -- Digests -- Great Britain. 2
- Law reports, digests, etc. -- Great Britain. 2
- Civil law -- France. 1
- Civil procedure -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800. 1
- Commercial law -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800. 1
- Costs (Law) -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800. 1
- Courts -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800. 1
- Equity -- Great Britain. 1
- Equity pleading and procedure -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800. 1
- Finance -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800. 1
- Law -- Study and teaching -- Great Britain. 1
- Stamp duties -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800. 1 ∧ less
- Great Britain 3
- Blackstone, William, 1723-1780. 2
- Washington, Joseph, -1694 2
- Ambler, Charles, -1794. 1
- Andrews, George, Esq. 1
- Bank of England 1
- Blunt, John Elijah, 1796 or 1797-1856 1
- Boult, Henry. 1
- Cunningham, Timothy, -1789. 1
- Dumont, Charles Henri Frédéric, b. 1758. 1
- East India Company 1
- England and Wales. Sovereign (1603-1625 : James I) 1
- France 1
- Gordon, J. W. (John William), 1853-1936. 1
- Great Britain. Court of Chancery 1
- Great Britain. Court of Common Pleas 1
- Great Britain. Court of King's Bench 1
- Great Britain. Courts 1
- Nelson, William, 1653- 1
- South Sea Company 1
- Vernon, G. W. (George William), 1762-1792. 1
- Wingate, Edmund, 1596-1656 1 ∧ less