Showing Collections: 31 - 40 of 49
Title varies. Date span 1904-2001; for some years a yearbook was not produced. Yearbook stopped publishing in 2001.
Yearly financial statements for all of Georgetown University, compiled by the Treasurer's Office on the Main Campus. While not compiled by the Law Center, the reports do contain Law Center financial data.
Show programs, posters, and clippings from the Georgetown Law Weekly for Gilbert and Sullivan Society productions.
Information concerning Georgetown Law's graduate programs -- degrees offered and academic policies.
One series, consisting of publications from the Institute, arranged alphabetically by title.
- Law Schools -- Washington (D.C.) -- History 31
- Bar associations 1
- Bar examinations 1
- College newspapers 1
- Dean, Paul R., 1918- 1
- Dissertations, Academic 1
- Fisher, Adrian S. 1
- Georgetown University, Washington, D.C. Law Center 1
- Law -- Study and teaching -- United States 1
- Law schools--Accreditation--United States 1
- McCarthy, David J., Jr. 1
- Student government 1
- Universities and colleges--Yearbooks 1 ∧ less
- Clarke, Marshall 1
- Eaton, Holly 1
- Finkenstaedt, Mark 1
- Fitzhugh, Susie 1
- Forrest, Steve 1